Businesses, NGOs, Embassies and projects in many regions of Kenya struggle with internet access. GlobalTT/IPSEOS, a seasoned satellite operator with over 30 years of experience in Africa, provides reliable solutions to overcome these challenges.
With reliable connectivity, protection against cyber-attacks, optimized management of internet applications and doubled speed outside of work hours, you can trust us to meet your communication needs.
GlobalTT/IPSEOS, known for its expertise in satellite communications in Africa and the Middle East, is the reliable solution for businesses, NGOs, Embassies and projects looking to establish satellite internet connectivity in Kenya.
- Reliability & Stability: 99.99% satellite availability SLA and Teleport/Gateway, with fiber backup
- Unlimited Services: No volume limitations
- Security & Confidentiality: Data protected and confidential in compliance with European privacy laws
- Reliability: Equipment is thoroughly tested and “aged” before being delivered, configured and programmed
- Independent: Free from government intervention, providing independent communications no matter where you are located
- Cybersecurity: Our satellite links are fully protected at our teleport operations against cyber attacks
- Assistance: Free remote assistance and online support 7/7
- Advantage: Single provider for hardware, service, and connectivity, no intermediaries
- The Best: As the operator, we offer the best prices with no intermediaries
- Local solutions often have frequent service disruptions and lack explanation
- Regular damage to local or international fiber
- Local GSM operator service is often limited to 99% by volume
- Local operator shares connectivity with other international operators, resulting in a non-dedicated end-to-end link
- No protection against cyber attacks